Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Well here it is

After much downloading cutting and pasting I came down to this. So I hope yall like it, I will forever be making changes to it.


So I had the opportunity to work on Monday (Labor day) and my backpack was stolen. I walked away from it for 10 minutes came back and it was gone. I then hurried down to security to look over the tapes to see if someone walked off the unit with my backpack. Well we saw no one so I know my backpack was still on the unit. After looking for the 10th time in a clean utility room my bag was found in a garbage can hidden under crumpled paper towels. All the pockets where open and my wallet was missing. This was an incredibly frustrating day, yet I somehow kepted my cool. Since working in the hospital this has never been an issue. The unit I was on has never had something like this happen before. I still can't believe that it actually happened, in a hospital. This person knew what they where doing, so I am a bit suspicious that it is an employee who did this.

Luckily I had tuesday off to spend time at the DMV, on the phone with the bank, buy a new wallet( I really needed one ), and getting things in order. Due to a selfish jerk I have not had a very good week so far.

Laters Jon

No comments: