Thursday, September 4, 2008

Flesh Eater!


Eli has done something the rest of my children haven't, he sucks his thumb. My flesh eating son ravishes both thumbs, apparently has no preferences. It has help put him to sleep and to quench his thirst for man flesh. Otherwise my knuckles get worn raw, more like covered in slobber. He has started eating rice cereal and he loves it. He feels like he gains 5 pounds when he finishes his little bowl. Eli is a bundle of joy, he is easy to smile and if you are lucky even laugh. He already automatically puts any object straight to mouth if anything is nearby, including noses, fingers, and toys. I have yet to figure out where all of his slobber comes from though. He has such a small mouth and so much moisture comes out from it.
Jake started preschool this week, he loves it, so does mom and dad. I drop off the kids on the way to work and I have fun doing it. The other day I watched Emily walk to her class and was just so proud. She was walking confidently knowing that all was well. I am one proud papa!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sucking his thumb.... i think he gets that from the deyoung side of the family!!!