Thursday, August 21, 2008

5-Mile hike

As the 11 year old scout leader we went on a hike last Saturday to Red Pine lake up Little Cottonwood Canyon. After a few days of recovery for me I can say that we had a great time. The scenery was great, company fun, and miraculous healing. Levi, Harrison, and Steven with Levi's dad Brian and Harrison's dad Robert joined us for the fun. Since I am so out of shape I thought I would be the one to slow us down. I was pleasantly surprised that this was not the case. Enough said I will let the pics tell the rest of the story!

On the way home

Go speed Racer


Ahhh Bliss!

A perfect spot for lunch

Don't fall in

Lil' something to add to the scenery




Bugs ate us more than we ate lunch



"I have 4 satellites, we have 1,800 feet in elevation, 2.5 miles to go"




1 comment:

The Carlings said...

hey glad you are blogging! Our address is jmcarling.blogspot