Monday, October 19, 2009

Got to mow my lawn

Things have been going better this week, I am no longer working in Ogden, I am back to Salt Lake. Need to get my hours and it wasn't happening in Ogden, Salt Lake has plenty of work for me. I will miss how laid back it is at McKay-Dee, but I gotta quit draining my PTO. Last week was my last clinical day for the semester, YAY, but I had a nasty Pharmacology test. I studied my tail off, did okay on it, came home and did some yard-work since I had the rest of the day off. Well I got an email from one of my teachers the next day asking why I missed a test. Holy crap I missed a freakin test!!!! Sigh, just when things start turning around something like this happens. I feel so retarded for missing something like this. Now all my test days and times are on our main calender in our house, thank you Julie! I just hope and pray that the rest of the tests I take will be really good grades. Going to hopefully take this test today, but will be marked off 10 points per day. There is a saying the God will only challenge you to a point that you can handle. I am soon to call BS on that theory and say that we are challenged at times beyond what we can handle, something about achieving self-actualization and your own potential. Just need to make it 'til tomorrow! I keep telling myself that, seems to be working ;)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Julie and I use to call each other "BOZO" just for fun. May be it's time to change that and call YOU that because that was a total BOZO moment - lol. Dude the best remedy is to laugh about it! Wishing you a better memory and less stress...